UNDER CONSTRUCTION

17.9.08

RAN Online Global Tournament to be Hosted in the Philippines

Posted by keSSen On 9:12 AM No comments

This year's RAN Online Global Tournament will be hosted in the Philippines for the first time, on October 04, 2008 at the SMX Convention Center. The local game publisher IP e-games will be organizing the event. Last year's event was held in Thailand.

This global competition will be participated by RAN players from the Philippines, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Taiwan and Thailand playing in a local area network-based competition. The Philippine team is composed of Vincent Van Amado, Carlo Angelo Magcalas, Martin Joseph Buday and Kevin Medina.

There will also be other online games for the said global event like guild competitions, sponsored competitions by Japanese fast food company, Yoshinoya, item search contests, beauty and brains contest, dance competition, etc.

This MMORPG was once my addiction, too. I just reached level 60-something and stopped. lol what a shame. I then played Cabal and discontinued because I'm too busy with work. The latest hype now is Rohan. I am yet finding my time to play it.

0 comments: